Radical Generosity is a practice and behavior that comes from being “rooted in Christ” and that leads to purposefully looking for ways to reach out to others in order to help meet their needs. We believe that our own Radical Generosity is rooted in that which is seen in the Incarnation of God in the flesh.
In 2017, St. Anianus was blessed in so many ways. With our neighbors, we expanded on our ministry to the homeless in Trenton and began to serve at a local prison. In our service to the world, we extended help through international relief work in Egypt & sub-saharan Africa. In addition, we began planning for our first international mission for summer 2018. Also, we are super excited about the property we acquired. All of this has been possible because of God’s faithfulness and your generosity.
With your help, we hope to make 2018 a year characterized by Radical Generosity!
- Radical generosity for our neighbors: As the bitter cold of this winter season is quickly approaching, we plan to double this year’s efforts by caring for the homeless and looking for new ways to expand God’s loving presence all around us.
- Radical generosity for our world:
- Christmas Meal Program: In the suburbs of Alexandria, Egypt, there are countless Coptic families that are unable to afford having any type of Christmas meal this coming feast. The average cost for a family of 4 to be able to enjoy a Christmas meal is as little as $25.
- Sustainable Solutions: Working with two of our global partners, Holy Transfiguration College & Coptic Orphans, we are hoping to help them educate more people in Egypt, and reach more children in the crisis hit areas of Assuit and Minya in 2018.
- Radical generosity for life change: Our mission at St. Anianus is to invest into life-changing ministry. By paying down some of the debt for the building project, this will allow us to continue building up the ministries through which God is reaching people and transforming their lives.
How you can give:
Mail Checks to St. Anianus Coptic Orthodox Church, P.O. Box 3768, Princeton, NJ 08543.
Alternatively, click on the link below to quickly donate online:
We assure you that as good stewards of God’s resources, we handle all financial responsibilities with honesty and integrity. We set and maintain high standards for all financial decisions and communicate with transparency with all members of the Church.
“Then the people rejoiced because they had offered so willingly, for they made their offering to the Lord with a whole heart…” 1 Chronicles 29:9a
Thank you for your tax-deductible donations. St. Anianus has received 501(c)(3) tax exempt status, which means your donations to St. Anianus are tax deductible. Acknowledgement letters confirming receipt of donations are promptly issued. If we may serve you in any way or provide any other information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.