Engaging the World for Christ
We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported St. Anianus thus far in 2021. We hope to pass our fundraising goal of $150K by early January 2022. Every contribution, big or small, will help us reach it.
As we seek to continue engaging the world for Christ, we remain grateful for the many ways that God’s people support the ministry at St. Anianus through prayers, serving, and financial gifts. To learn more about how the St. Anianus Church family engaged the world for Christ in 2021 and this year’s project goals, please visit the December Project landing page at www.sachurch.org/DecemberProject.
The following is a short Video of our December Project:
Our 2021 December Project Goals Aim to:
1. Invest into life-changing ministries to continue providing healing for each person who enters church.
2. Pay off the debt on the church and begin renovations on the church Sunday School and Youth Group Services Building.
3. Expand on the ministries that bring Christ’s loving hands into the local community to the most needy.
How You Can Give:
Make a tax-deductible financial gift with
1. A Credit Card by Clicking Below (A 2.9% PROCESSING FEE)
|Credit Card Donation|
2. ACH (CHECK) BY CLICKING BELOW
(LOGIN TO CCB WITH ONLY A $0.45 PROCESSING FEE)
If you need assistance logging in to CCB, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Mail Checks to St. Anianus Coptic Orthodox Church
St. Anianus Coptic Orthodox Church
P.O. Box 6463
Monroe Township, NJ 08831
This church is a qualified section 501(c)(3) organization. All tithes, offerings, or donations of any kind are tax-deductible under section 170(c)(2). Donating to St. Anianus via check or credit card constitutes your agreement to relinquish control in accordance with IRS regulation. This is also an acknowledgment that you did not receive any goods or services in return for any of these contributions other than intangible religious benefits. You made these gifts out of your own generosity and commitment to Jesus Christ.