Growing God’s Kingdom
We are beyond grateful for all of the people who supported the ministry at St. Anianus so far throughout 2022. We hope to pass our fundraising goal of $150K by early January 2023. Every contribution, big or small, will help us reach it.
As we seek to continue engaging the world for Christ, we remain grateful for the many ways that God’s people support the ministry at St. Anianus through prayers, serving, and financial gifts. To learn more about how the St. Anianus Church family engaged the world for Christ in 2022 and this year’s project goals, please visit the December Project landing page at www.sachurch.org/DecemberProject.
Our 2022 December Project Goals Aim to:
1. Personal Growth: Invest into life-changing ministries to continue providing wholistic renewal and spiritual transformation by the grace of God for each person who enters church.
2. Communal Expansion: Lay the foundation for phase 2 of our building project by carrying out a proper needs assessment and engaging the right building team to prepare for our continued communal growth.
3. Reaching Beyond: Expand on the ministries that bring Christ’s loving hands into the local community to the most needy.
How You Can Give:
Make a tax-deductible financial gift with
1. A Credit Card by Clicking Below (A 2.9% PROCESSING FEE)
|Credit Card Donation|
2. ACH (CHECK) BY CLICKING BELOW
(LOGIN TO CCB WITH ONLY A $0.45 PROCESSING FEE)
If you need assistance logging in to CCB, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Mail Checks to St. Anianus Coptic Orthodox Church
St. Anianus Coptic Orthodox Church
P.O. Box 6463
Monroe Township, NJ 08831
This church is a qualified section 501(c)(3) organization. All tithes, offerings, or donations of any kind are tax-deductible under section 170(c)(2). Donating to St. Anianus via check or credit card constitutes your agreement to relinquish control in accordance with IRS regulation. This is also an acknowledgment that you did not receive any goods or services in return for any of these contributions other than intangible religious benefits. You made these gifts out of your own generosity and commitment to Jesus Christ.